I Forgot My Username/Password!
If you have forgotten your username or password, all that you need to know is your email address and all of that can be recovered.
- Click this link: Send Password/Username
- Navigate to our Bulletin Boards
- Click any button marked “Login”. This can be found in three places on this page.
- At the very top right of the page against the gray task bar, you will find a red “Login” button.
- Just below center-left there is a link labeled “Login” next to “Register”
- Just below center-left there are two boxes for your username and password and a “Login” button next to them.
- This page will prompt you for your username and password, but it will also contain a link called “I forgot my password and/or username” in red. Click this link.
Once you use one of the two methods above to arrive at the “Send password and username” page:
- Simply type your email address in the box provided
- Now check your email at this address. An email from st-clare.org should have arrived entitled “New Password Activation”
- Click on the link in that email. Doing so will change your password to the one provided in the email.
- Be sure to change your password to something that you remember. See Changing Your Password for help changing your password.
Last modified: le 2013/09/05 02:09